Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jumping Jacks.

It has been my dream, for a very long time...

To own one of these babies...





Aren't they a marvel to look at? Well, least for me they are. :)

I was fortunate enough to pick it up when I was 14 but had to stop due to expensive fees in the school near my place. And now that I have another shot at learning it, I wanna do as much as I can and just go crazy :)

I am very excited. 

And speaking of excitement, swimming starts tomorrow and I found out today that I failed passed my exam! The one exam I've been DYING to know that results of! :) YESSS :)

I am indeed very happy. :) All this could not have happened without my parents' support. Without them, I would've stared at the screen with a BLANK look on my face. But thank you mom and dad. :) You guys are WONDERFUL people for giving me the opportunity to do something so amazing! :) 

THANK YOU :)

So yes, I am jumping with joy. :) 
-edit-

This is dedicated to my last post! How cool. Found this a while back too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment