Friday, September 24, 2010

Unpredictable

My eyes are burning bright red, the eye bags are showing....

I've never felt this way in a rather long time.

My heart is filled with a huge gap that I can no longer hide.

Life is so unpredictable. Within a blink of an eye, your world you know changes forever.

I dedicate this post to my dear friend,


Mark Seow.

A friend I've known for many years and one I hold dear to my heart.

All I can say is that life is too short and we're walking on a thin wire
Today was not one of my favorite days but it is a day where I know I've learned a lot more about life and to treasure everyone surrounding us. Specially those we call family. Because we never know when the plugs on their lives will be pulled. 

I think I will just leave it as that. 

My deepest condolences to the Seow family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment