Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Raw Form

I had a real good laugh today.

I had to struggle to pick myself up from laughing rolling on the floor. After almost an hour of wrecking our brains to put up the white drapes, Martha and I decided to sit down and listen to some good old songs. Vintage stuff from the 90's. Mariah Carey and all that. She even showed me some Compton songs. Hmm.
For those of you who don't know what Compton is, it is; in a nutshell the GHETTO of California (or Southern California). This place is the birth place of super vulgar raps and hip hop. The type of stuff that the Malaysian government bans.

ANYWAY
Back to the story...
Somehow the night ended with her and stuff she came up for Drag Ball.
Wow, can't believe I'm alerady so super stoked for Drag Ball. This is kinda funkyyyy.
Drag Ball is when guys dress up as girls and vice versa. DUDE it is so fun. REALLY :)

Moving on...
So I've cleared out more boxes and some old clothes from my closet. No wonder I had so many boxes. So much junk that CAN'T even be used anymore. Old clothes, faded colors and all.

Also, I've done my laundry and I know what I need and don't need to get. I realized that it is possible to get stuff done with limited space and whatevers.
And I am yet to unpack one more luggage of clothes, clear up some of the other stuff from the boxes, fold the boxes up and I am good to go! :)

Also, I've put up some pink drapes over my window and my door, so my room is gonna be rather pink :)
Makes Kim a super happy person :) Even if it's temporary.
Hmm yes.

Time to go. Lot's of catching up to do.
Did I tell you that spanish killed me? :(
SIGH akibat tak ulangkaji.

No comments:

Post a Comment