Sunday, October 30, 2011

Help A Single Mom + Struggling College Student Achieve Her Big Break

I've a really good friend who I've known for many years and I really want to see her get her big break. A truly well deserved one. She's a single mom and struggling college student and this would mean SO MUCH to her. She's in the running to be the embassador for the new Adidas NEO.
Read below on the steps on how to give her the big break.  Read BLUE for fast instructions


How to vote for her?


Here is her explaining it :
STEP 1

Sign in to your Facebook account and search for adidas Malaysia.
Or you can just click HERE!


Step1

Go ahead..
LIKE the page! :D


STEP 2

After LIKE-ing the page, you can see the adidasNEO application at the side.


Step2a

You need to authorize the adidasNEO application in order to vote!

Step2b

Don't worry, your information is safe!

STEP 3

After authorizing the adidasNEO application, you'll be brought to another page. All you have to do now is click 'ENTER NOW' and you'll be one step closer to be able to vote for me! :D


Step3a

After you click the 'ENTER NOW', notice that the 'ENTER NOW' has changed to 'Look

through our world with 
adidasNEO'.


Step3b

STEP 4

Now you click on my picture! ;) (the girl with the glasses name DILA ARIFF)


Step4a

It will bring you to my adidasNEO profile.

Step4b

STEP 5

Click on my pictures to LIKE them and comment on them!


Step5

EVERY LIKE counts! So LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE of them!
If you're a first time voter, a pop up will come out prompting you to email your details to an email address, and voila, you have your adidas voucher**!

Don't forget to LIKE the pictures uploaded on other days as well! Just click on the tabs!

AdditionalStep

STEP 6

Step6

SHARE it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
And that's it! :D

I hope you help my dear friend. 
I would really appreciate it.
I know she would too.



Love love

2 comments: