Monday, April 12, 2010

Bungee or Free Fall?

As I'm sitting at lunch and as the table began to fill up with more and more upperclassmen, I began wondering to myself... That loneliness that I've been longing for some time... I know I will be getting it when I go home for the summer. That is a definite thing. And as for the opportunity to talk and communicate with my upperclassmen and classmates... It's coming to an end soon. I have, (I lost count) days till I go home and isolate myself from the "unreal and protected" bubble of SUA. Maybe I should use this time to talk to others and get to know them more?

But what do I say? What can I say and what shouldn't I say to avoid confusion and chaos?

I don't know.

What else CAN I ask them that has nothing to do with Capstone or graduating? Hmm. Ponder ponder.

Hmm. This is why I gave up talking a long long time ago. I kinda blame you, all you did was silenced me when I wanted to talk. (No, not you. YOU. *cringe*) You shut me up and never talked to me, thanks to you now, I don't know what else to say anymore.

Whatever. Doesn't mean I'm  not gonna attempt to talk.

Kay, paper time.

No comments:

Post a Comment