Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sleep.

Is it weird that I always wanna go to sleep??

I:
  •  caught myself yawning so many times in class today.
  • added 5 more minutes to my alarm this morning
  • added an hour to my alarm yesterday!
  • am really sleepy now actually
  • would go to sleep now if you gave me a bed with some pillows and a blanket. Seriously.
  • am sleeping so much, it's weird.
Haha. This is not cool. Seriously. I need to stay awake! *slaps face* Okay, ow. -.-


Back when I had no tum tum. SIGH.

Day 2 of being insanely happy. Martha says its good that I'm happy but it's kind of for the wrong reasons. [She also thinks that I should've put in a schedule to talk. But yeah, smart ass me, never think things through first. SIGH.]
I kinda agree with her. But I really don't feel that the person even cares anyway. So, really, I don't know, why bother? I need to be writing my paper right now but it tak jadi jadi-ing. This is not nice. :( 

BY THE WAY.

I like this. :)



If you watch it till the end, you'll see the Carl App, I thought was SO cute that I actually bought it. -.- DEAR GOD. *smacks head*
Just a random ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment