Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Falling out.

Today...
- Fever from last night
- Cold from last night
- Stomach ache at dinner
- Headache and light headedness
- Cried too much for 50 days. :(
- Laughed a bit from Jakub's speech.
- Sang and was INSANELY off tune.
- Skipped my one and only class of the day
- Had 6 hours of sleep, woke up for homework and went back to bed.
- Talked to Pang Sai. T'was good. :)

Tomorrow..
- Will go for Spanish and hopefully Track.
- Will be a better day.
- Is day 1 of Ghungroo's finale practice!

In general:
I think that things are okay when your heart doesn't beat as much as it used to.
So does that mean that cause my heart isn't beating as much, that I am...well, okay?
Or is this the fever talking?

I am going to bed. I am going to get rid of this physical horror that has attached itself to me.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment