Friday, April 2, 2010

Que necessité es...

All I needed was to cry.

Had like a 5 minute meltdown and good discussion with Martha before Ghungroo.

It really helped.

On top of that, seeing people's reaction when I told them I was 'leaving' kinda helped too.

Poquito.

Yeah. And did I mention that I got BOBA? :) YUM.
I am in Cloud 9.
Well, sorta.

Mom says my hair is longggg. :) Thank you Mama, I really needed to know that. :)
Also, did I tell you just how much I like it when my hair is wavy? Dude, I am so in love with it! And I like how my fringe falls in front of my face nowadays.

Oh right. Today, had 8 hours of well deserved sleep, had my morning run around campus, and wore my Gaga shades ALL DAY today. Somehow, I felt SO much calmer. Maybe cause no one could really see my face and I could pretty much do whatever I wanted with my eyes. Be it roll, close or just to cuci mata.

I kinda like the idea of sunnies wearing throughout the day, give me calmitude. :)

Hmm. Just a suggestion to self.

*guess this is how it is*

No comments:

Post a Comment