Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cause I Can't Sleep At Night.

Okay, so my body is so insanely fatigue from the sickness that is drowning me like the storm in the seas.
After a whole night of contemplation and feeling like crap, I decided to call it an early night.
But to my dismay, falling asleep was not the hardest part. In fact, it was STAYING asleep that was.
With the heater on full blast, I was hoping to get a decent amount of heat to rid my body of the ickiness that has overpowered my physicality. Instead, I felt cold and hot, like some sort of thermometer that had been thrown into drastically different places with insane temperatures.
I had my alarm set to 8 as class had been cancelled. I had planned to get up at 8 with sufficient amounts of sleep. But no, my body decides to wake up earlier.
WAY earlier, mind you.
Thus, I was up at 7.30. And now, almost 3 hours later, I've finished my Spanish homework and have a very irritated nose. Hmm.
Marvelous.

MM. Last night, talking to Masako, I guess I revealed something really nice about you that I guess a lot of people may not know, that I am now sure that I have taken for granted.
I guess, now, I've really given up on the idea of wanting to talk to you. I guess it's a good thing for you? I guess it may just be so much healthier for me that way. I think. I think those embarrassing times are well sufficient.
And I am totally learning to accept the fact that my bed is forever be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment