Sunday, April 4, 2010

Me Levante.

I woke up pretty early thinking it was 10-ish, fell back asleep and woke up again only to find that it was only 10.30.

Damn. Oddity.

I had breakfast and am stuffed to the brim, and oh did I mention that I'm getting a very very very sore throat? :(

No me gusta! :(

It's still new and its not like really painful, but eek, it kinda sucks to have it. Oh well. :)

Okay, off to some homework!! I still am really amazed at how much I actually enjoy doing homework. The clicking of the keyboard, the writing of notes and the everything else about it. Hmm.

"I prefer the word unique"

Oh before I go!

I had a dream that I flew back home today, but for some funny reason, I didn't bring my documents that will allow me back into the US when I came back and I remembered that I hadn't stored ANY of my things on campus. And I was with mom and dad in the plane talking about it. Hmm, weird.

Kay, off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment