Friday, April 30, 2010

On A Side Note.

As the title says...

I had a weird dream last night. It was of me waking up to find that my eyebrows were so BADLY tweezed, it was almost ALL gone! ARGH. Not cool.

And just as I dug out my make up to cover it all up, I woke up.

Dreams can be really weird sometimes. Realistic dreams boggle my mind ALL the time.

Realistic daydreams just piss the shit out of me.

I was sitting in the sun reading for Pac Basin and suddenly, I saw you walking up to me. You had a smile on your face, the one that you used to give me all the time. Every time I am being ridiculous and you think it's funny or when I say specs instead of glasses. You walked up to me and you held my hand and hugged me. You leaned in and kissed me, like how you used to when I told you of my dreams and my wish that they would come true. The same one you gave me after you told me that I can do it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


pfft WOW. What the fuck. No. Who am I kidding. Seriously. I really dislike realistic daydreams.



i miss you. i really do. i want to talk to you but i'm still really scared. can you come talk to me instead? *

No comments:

Post a Comment