Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fixablility?

Classes are getting tougher and tougher by the days.

I realize that I have TONNES of revision and studying to do.
FLASH CARDS NEED TO MATERIALIZE!

Speaking of which, I need to make some for Spanish too! I've not studied ONE BIT! :(
That is just, BAD. :(

TIME TO BARK UP.

I helped my aunt finish moving the last bits of her furniture into her new house. :)
I feel great. :)
But I need to go off to do homework now. :(

BYE :(

Oh and by the way, the other day in the car, mom was telling me to stop drinking bubble tea cause of the plastic ( I don't remember what chemical name it was) contents that are used to make it chewier... And today I watched this News from China talking about it and how the WHOLE drink is like a glass of poison. In Chinese it is called 珍珠奶茶 (zhen zhu nai cha). Literal translation being "Pearl Milk Tea". According to the news report, the milk in the tea is not even real milk, instead, is processed milk (man-made milk, really).
Also, the sweeteners used to enhance the taste is enough to activate cancer cells. Plus, the different flavors for variety can kill.

DAMN IT WORLD. WHY OH WHY MUST YOU GO AND RUIN A GOOD DRINK. 

2 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
    I JUST HAD THE AWESOME-EST BUBBLE TEA TODAY!
    peppermint + oreo bubble tea :D
    after that I had honey lemon green tea bubble tea =\

    Kimmy, I think imma die of cancer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. at least we will die happy drinking bubble tea ;p I just had a Choc Oreo one that my bro bought for me in 1U :D

    ReplyDelete