Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nervous Driver, Scared Rider

Alright.

After much delay, here I am, sitting before the computer screen to talk about what has transpired during my time of MIA-ness. (I am not doing homework as a result you know, but nevermind!)

So I went back to see my paternal family. Gawd, I missed them SO MUCH.

Here are some photos. :)


My aunt was hand making Paus. :) 




Okay, for you Malaysians, you know what this is, for you non Malaysians...
These drinks are a treasure! :)




I went with dad to his high school reunion and the sunset was beautiful.

 

R.I.P Grandpa and Grandma. I love you both, mucho mucho.

Going back to Sabah was just what I needed, to escape a little from the madness at home. Watching my uncles and aunties work so hard and living an absolute simple life made my love for them grow. It made me appreciate their hard work and love and everything they do. Their shyness and unconditional love for their nephews and nieces never fail to soften my heart. Their sibling love also give me hope for life, knowing that no guy can ever replace it. 

I wished I stayed longer. Get to know the family better. Spend more time with my darling cousins.





*            *           *            *             *


And then when I got home....



BOOYAH :)


Teehee :) 

We chilled and laughed and walked around aimlessly. It was nice to have been able to see Aliah after much absence :) To her dismay, when we were seated at Starbucks, she decided to play this game called "The Listening Game" that me and Nawwar both FAILED to understand :) But all in good humor. :) 

Thus...

Best quote ever:
"Lepas Kim ada apa?"
"-Berley"

Translation:
"what comes after Kim?"
"-Berley"

Haha, get it?? :) 
OH JOY. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment