Saturday, July 3, 2010

LED Glow Wristbands

I set my alarm to wake me up at about 7.30

But I did not hear anything and woke up naturally about 3 hours after it supposedly rang.

Apparently my volume was low, that's why...

I spent the rest of the day fixing up mom's birthday invitation...

Unfortunately, I cannot post the photo of my artwork up. Too much info. :)

So, I'll just say that working on it was memorable.

I really like it. It frustrated me a lot but it's okay...

OH and I called Sweet Obsessions about el pastel. :) I am kinda excited to hear what she has in mind. :)

As of now, I need to head to Pyramid for the Clinique thing. :( I AM DYING here!

Saw some Lady Gaga stuff that I AM OH SO IN LOVE with but as usual, no cash for purchase. :( SIGH. oh well. That's just life. I need to work hard to get it and I know I will!

Oh right! I got some of the photos from Aurea from the shoot. :)

They're great. :)







1 comment: