Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pain in Art

I had a 3 hour talk with


Teehee

over Skype. And quite frankly, it is one of the best conversations that I've had. I must say that my friends at home sure have made me open my eyes a lot to a variation of things.
The conversation last night was one of those that I absolutely appreciate.
Now that I think about it, growing up as a kid, all I ever really talked about was gossip and well, *cough*boys*cough* and having a conversation with this woman last night really made me think deeper about life and just about everything in it.
How my world revolves round everything and all that jazz. :)

But either way, last night also confirmed just how much of a friend she really is. Never judging and never hating. Just understanding and reasoning with all her wise worlds and wisdom. 
Always looking at each situation in many lights and coming to a stand still on her topic. 

Thanks ho. :) 
Haha kidding.

But seriously. Thank you. :) I love you Shiori Murayama! :) 
You're one heck of a friend and I truly appreciate you and treasure your friendship :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment