Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'll Do Anything For You...

..Ooooh whatchu sayyyy 


Miss Dila Ariff won tickets for this and guess who she brought with her... :) 

WOOT WOOT hell yeah! :)

It started with me leaving the house at 5 (OMG REALLY okay!) to avoid the jam at 5.30. But after all the efforts, I still left at almost 6 cause she went to get her teeth fixed. 
When we got there, we ran to the front of the stage only to wait till the crowd came in to go upstairs for a better view. And goddamn, the thing didn't even start till 9 -.- He came on stage at 9. :( 
But when he did, the crowd went INSANE. He had KILLER dance moves and some really super duper awesome back up dancers. :) They were really amazing! 
He did a lot of this spinning thing with his hands sorta around him. It looked so cool! 
He sang so many songs and the crowd never failed to cheer him up loud enough for a good ending song. :) 
After the singing was over, there was a signing going on. Unfortunately, I was not able to get one because I didn't buy his album and I didn't carry enough cash. :( This always happens. :( 
BOO!

All in all, I thought the concert was so-so. :( I mean, it was nice to watch, but it wasn't as exciting as watching The Click Five. Those dudes were MEGA AMAZINGLY AWESOME 
But that's not the point. I think I would've enjoyed it much better if I had the FULL experience of it. 
Oh well. Soon. It's coming!

OH the worst part of it was... after charging my camera, I went there, attempting to take some photos but my camera died on me :( 
SIGH that makes me very sad. :( 
Oh well. 

So now I'm just gonna wait for Dila to upload hers but meanwhile... I was tagged by HOT Magazine :) with Dila :)


More coming soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment