Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sincere Apologies.

I am not gonna wish you Happy Birthday today.
Instead, I am gonna celebrate it by going for my run in attempt to rid myself of this illness.
I am not gonna give you your gifts.
Neither am I gonna talk to you.

I am not going to say I love you even though I really do.
I am not going to celebrate your birthday or wish you Happy Birthday. 
This is your special day but it is more than just about Football Jerseys and new shoes or watches.
It is about how mom carried you for 9 months and brought you to this world.
It's about how mom and dad worked so hard to raise you into the big boy you are.
Today is a day for you to look back at the good things you've gotten over the years.
They are the same things you took for granted.
It is time for you to realize just how much better you got it in life.

I am not gonna wish you Happy Birthday,
instead, I'm gonna thank mom and dad for the hard work they've put in for you.
No, you're not as important as the sacrifices they made.
You're just not. 


Thank you mom and dad for everything you've done for us. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment