Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rainbow Candles and The Jalur Gemilang

So, I know its midnight and all that. But whatever.

Technically, still can la.

Today is the birthday of Malaysia, the place of scrumptious Durian, orgasmic Teh Tarik and breath taking flora and fauna.


53 Years and Counting.

Don't you think it's time we put aside all this bullshit and become a family? 

Anyway. Humans on the other hand had also celebrated the day they were born. 

For example, 



Kiyoshi Akasu aka Red, who is like a lightning bolt on the track...



Devin Wong, the Devil on Ice. Dude has MASSIVE skills!!


Miss Krystal Ong. :)

And today, 20 years ago, in a different continent, on the first day of Spring, I was born. :)

I grew up as a wonderous adventurous child, ever so curious and chubby -.-







I lived live making tonnes of mistakes and throwing lots of tantrums.



Learning and growing... Bringing me to today, the person that I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment