Wednesday, January 23, 2013

사랑해?

With the million thanks to a friend who revived my love for Big Bang (here we go again)*


*Disclaimer:
Please discontinue reading if you're bored with the Big Bang talk (don't worry, I totally understand)

CLICK ME!


and KPOP now, I guess. Or even perhaps anything and everything related to that genre of things.. (See, I believe that KPOP/KDrama is a paradigm/universe of its own)
So, I've been collecting bits and pieces of KPOP items that I can stuff into my iTunes, looking up songs  and artists that I never quite gave a rat's ass about this time last year... And I've been impressed again and again. Well, then again, I am KINDA biased cause I am in that ER-EM-GEE-I-FUCKING-LOVE-KPOP phase now... But I am also quick in deciding what I like and don't like. I know when to close the tab or to continue listening to the song.. See, I'm not ALL that biased! (maybe?) haha.

RIGHT. Back to where I was.. Well, as I was saying, KPOP. Rekindled love. But in all honesty, I must say there is something special about them Korean bois that seem to keep bringing us back to square one: falling head over heels, smitten over one guy... or a dozen of them... If you invade my room at Soka, right now (and I say this cause I am not there right now) you will find a mural of myriad photos of Choi Seung Hyun 최승현 (yay attempt at Korean! did I even get it right?) aka TOP of Bigbang. What's worse is the never ending declaration claiming this superstar to be my boyfriend... But really, let's be real..




Ermm... where was I going with this post... RIGHT! So yeah. As if this obsession with TOP isn't enough, when I realized (I'm guessing sometime after the Alive tour) that 

I mean, let's be real, how can one say no to all that ammonia on hair action which results in pretty much dead hair particles? I mean, who doesn't love a good unsolved murder case?


could really be a thing, that I thought GD was hot as fuuuuck (if you didn't already know, I blogged about it here.) HEY! HEY! Why is it wrong for me to like me some homoboilove when you find pleasure in girl on girl action? (Confession: not that I care for what they do together behind closed doors but heck I'd ship them *AHEMyay) But who can also forget Daesung's fine ass body! 

CHECK IT:

 
though it looks like, possibly 1023218472891431206412 times sexier in real life.
YAY to tearing your shirts on stage! WOOP!

But I'm still not done... There's another reason why I'm talking about this... 

His name is Seo In Guk.

OH gee.
I think I just wet myself. 

Joke. But no, in all honesty, I wasn't crazy about him till I watched K. Will's Please Don't. Featuring my boy. Good job boy, well done! 




what has my life amounted to..? Good gracious..



You know, as much as you think I am insane for being THIS obsessed with KPOP and these boys, I think you've enjoyed nit picking at my ridiculousness that you've read, seen, and watched this much. If you think about it, you've spent a good deal in this post. ESPECIALLY if you've opened the links... You know, the blue colored sentences/words..? They're all links...somewhere...

Alright. I think I've been working on this post long enough. I hope it kept you all entertained and stuff. To my fellow Malaysians, Happy Public Holiday/Extended-long-ass-fuck-weekend! 

PS- HAAAA you just wasted over an hour on this post OOOORRR maybe not and I'm just trippin.
PPS- HAHAHA on the blue thing. You'll know what I mean if you clicked on it. I know you're dying to click it now. 

TEEEHEEEE!
now I know how Ryan Higa feels.
xoxo,
Kim. 






No comments:

Post a Comment