Sunday, January 6, 2013

Once When We.

First of all,
the wrongness level of me liking a skinny, slightly more feminine guy and you liking bigger, burlier (and I do not in any way mean this in any mean/ negative way) is zero. We like who we like. That's just what it is. You could be just as attracted to some hot hunky guy who has clearly spent a decent amount of time in the gym every week. When you figure that after your interaction with this individual, he's just not all that you've had him to be in the first place, you could probably like the guy next door with the cute glasses and TERRIBLE haircut.


And seriously, as you do all of that, you could be ogling over

G-Dragon
oh yeah. see what I did here?
Pink hair, femininity. I don't give a hoots ass. 
Fcuk y'all for conforming to your socially determined norms.
Just cause he's feminine don't mean anything and you know it.
So don't you even dare go there. 



cause I mean, why wouldn't you? Joke. I get that he's not for everyone. But hey, I like em! and the more you criticize him, the more I like him. Not like that is any of your worries in the first place. Which has now led me to the main point of this post... just cause a guy is more masculine, doesn't add more credit to a person's value/ character. And to be honest, as much as looks may be the first thing we all see, they can be deceiving and it shouldn't be the basis of your feelings towards the person. I think we all know this by now, don't we?

Moral of the story: Please leave people and their relationship issues alone, unless asked. Just cause a person is 23, doesn't mean one needs to be in a relationship to "make it in time for marriage and kids" by their late twenties.


KTHXBAI.


No comments:

Post a Comment