Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mighty Migraine

Watched Les Miserables today.

Felt like crying from the moment it started till the end. AMAZING. But more on that another day...



I think from the double intake of BurgerLab yummies, mixed with weird sleep times, and dehydration, I have again fallen victim to the annihilation of migraines.

If you've never experienced one, I must say, I am real envious and do not wish this on ANYONE. It is one of the worst things ever. Not only do they make your head feel like vikings live in them and are pounding outwards from the tip of your skull, but (in many cases) you become extra sensitive to light, sound, and smell. Any of these or a combination of 2 or all can piss the vikings off BIG TIME (looking at this screen is just causing trouble). On top of that, you're teased. No, not the fun kind of teasing, more like the food you last consumed, edge toward the tip of your throat, closing in on your mouth, teasing you with nausea. Playing hide and seek, being indecisive, while asking you "do I go? No I'll stay. OKAY I'm coming! No I'm not." Fun times... Then you're all of a sudden forbidden to eat many foods and all you wanna do is drown yourself in water, drinking gallons upon gallons as you douse yourself in it.

What's worse is that your breath smells like the mother of all dumpsters. 
mm, sexy *rolls eyes -ouch-*

Alright, bed time.

xoxo,
Kim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment