Friday, January 4, 2013

Out with the Old, In with... Lemons?

It's the new year. the week already almost done. We've typed in another year in the history books; our books, our lives. Its another time for us to reach the end of yet another milestone that we'll (whether we saw it coming or not) soon enough sprint through.


GAH here I go again with my crazy graduation talk. 
Have you watched 

The Graduate?

ALRIGHT. 

Just a recap of last year, which in my opinion just flew by all too quickly. I was still stuck in 2011 till the end of November maybe. No kidding, I was still writing 2011 at the end of the dates. 

On the flip side, I must say that in general, 2012 treated me pretty well. They say time flies when you're enjoying yourself... I mean, it flew by, so I guess that must mean that I had my fair share of fun, right? Well, then again, when I think about it... I did enjoy myself a fair bit. 






I got to travel a lot in the beginning, even when I was back home in the summer as well. I was also fortunate enough to have made new friends, build new relationships, and reconnect with long lost ones... all of whom I hold dear to my heart... 

aite, I think you get where I'm going with this...

Not to mention the classes I was lucky enough to bag with no glitches.. Also, I gained new skills, new viewpoints, and by the end of it all, attained the highest ever GPA I've ever seen in my entire academic life. With that many classes and workload, I could not be happier.

But of course, there were many setbacks as well, no doubt. This year had also been one with crazy emotion, lots of pain, heartache, and upsetting moments. All of which I think shall be addressed in due time, with the right timing. I think one thing I most definitely gained was some sort of improved level of patience. Thanks to some of the classes, events, and the run of high flying emotions,  I was able to pick up a trick or two on how to be more patient. Well, compared to before, there is a clear improvement. On the other hand, I believe that I still am ways away from it.... 

and who can forget my attendance at Big Bang's concert in Anaheim?

T.-Motherfcukin-O.P.!

All in all, I'd say...

2012 has been good. 
I just need to remember to write 13 at the end of the dates from now on...




xoxo,
Kim 





No comments:

Post a Comment