Friday, January 18, 2013

Peanut Butter Corrections

Alright. So after listening and seeing all the crazy crazy CRAZY hype on myBurgerLab, I made firm confirmations of feeding myself with the heart attack disguised in a delectable shell of beefy awesomeness.

And so, jeng jeng jeng. (how enthusiastic...) of planning and plotting, scheming and sleeping (on the failed dates), I finally went! WHEE!

Boy oh boy was it awesome. I must admit though, that I got kinda frustrated just trying to find the place. Armed with the ambiguous directions given to me by Google Maps (and for those of you who know, Google Maps in Malaysia is whack cause 1, it is not updated, the place that is now a junction with traffic lights still is a round about on the map/instructions. 2, the step-by-step instructions are given to you with the assumption that you know the street names by the back of your hands). Pair that with non-existent road signs and hidden backroads, you get a blinking petrol light and major confusion.

Okay, then again, I wasn't driving slow enough to spot it and I was in an elevated car.

I noticed this only when I arrived at the destination that I had in fact driven past it a few times.



After waiting for a good amount of time picking out a burger to be later consumed, crowd watching (it was rather interesting watching the individuals and couples that walked in), and reading to kill time, it finally came my turn to stand up and wait in line to order and get my omnomnoms on!

I got the A+ 

with beef, mushrooms of sorts, swiss cheese, caramelized onions and the standard lettuce + grilled tomato they place in all burgers but of course, I had to, HAD TO add the jalapeños. It just added another burst of yum with it. 

But anyway, I also had to order for a friend, her Elvis 


which had Blueberry Jam & Peanut butter
credits to BurgerLab for this photo cause mine looked like a blob of poop.. 

Confession: I never in a million years could appreciate fruit/ sweet cooked with meats or any of that sort. But since my friend ordered it, I decided I HAD to try it. And erm..

Confession Part II: IT WAS GOOOOOD


On crack. 

So, after the omnom process, we decided to leave for another place cause it was only 7.30pm, there was still a huge line of people waiting to sit down and wallop their burgers and it was just too noisy in there. MyBurgerLab, I hope you guys are expanding soon haha 

Aaand we made our way to Food Foundry for dessert and a cuppa for a chat. Seriously idk how people find places like these. They're a dime a dozen but I have never hear of them till they're super duper famous. Even then, there's usually no guarantee. I feel so useless. 

ANYHOO(ters)...

Meet Pink Rose + Coconut Mille Crepe & Cheesecake


It was nice to just sit and chill for a bit, away from the frantic at dinner. Though I still don't get why some places allow smoking indoors (air-cond equipped or not, it's just nasty, don't you agree?)

Smiles & Happy Faces
This, my friends, is a really happy face. 






Happy Weekend!




xoxo,
Kim. 







No comments:

Post a Comment