Wednesday, May 12, 2010

cmen - kimmy: haha, i'll take your word for it kimmy. things are already getting better. =) yes yes, i bring you go makan all the msian food you've been missing out. bringing any friends back?

This reminded me of a conversation I had with Shiori. Some time, say 7 months back.

It was back when I had you. Back when she told me to bring you back with me so that they can meet you in person. Back when you were the one person I held dear to my heart. The one who I still do.

Yet, now, 7 months later, I'm left here all alone. Sitting and waiting for the day you will come knocking on my door the way you used to. The way you would walk in with a smile on your face. The one smile that used to make my heart beat faster than the gallops of a horse.

I hate this.
I hate remembering this cause I know that there is nothing I can do to make things better.
I hate reminiscing on the times when you would make my nights much more bearable.
I hate knowing that I brought this unto myself.

I hate myself.
I hate the fact that I still care in that way.

urgh, stop Kim. Enough.


* me duele mi corazon porque tu fuiste mi razon pero ahora tu no estas aqui * 

No comments:

Post a Comment