Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Terror of being Late.

No, not pregnant late, time late, but pregnant late would be insanely scary... If it's unplanned. No guys, don't worry. :)

You know how I've been having weird dreams for the past month right?

Well, yesterday when I took a nap, I dreamt that I was late to dinner. In my dream, the sky looked really dark, light a typical 7pm in Malaysia look. Scaryyyy.
Then this morning, I dreamt that I woke up late for my 1pm class but it was only 9.30 in the morning. -.- MEH

Weirddddddddd

My brain REALLY needs to rest when I'm sleeping. Falling asleep seems to be the hardest to do these days. Kinda sucks. Judging by the fact that I really need the sleep. -.-
And dreams aren't exactly me resting well you see. -.-
Dear god.


Ahh, beauty sleep. I need... Dreamless please.

OH OH!

Look what I found...



Cute eyh? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment