Sunday, May 9, 2010

Munch.

I dreamt that I was a vampire. No wait, I dreamt that my immediate family were all vampires. It was kinda cool. They all look so different. And we had breakfast at this place, it was on a scaffolding next to the roof of this insanely tall building. SCARY as shit.

I had a fear for heights despite my being a vampire.

I ate normal food instead of sucked blood.

I drove a manual car around Japan. It flew too! It could fit more than it looked like it could. But it didn't fly when I was driving it. Kinda weird if you ask me.

I had long hair too! :) Like, super long smooth hair. RAWR. :) I likee. Hmm. :) I likeeeee.

And somehow, we were on a mission to save these teens. They were yelling at Thao to save them and I was with her, explains the car. :) Man, its too long to go into detail la. Seriously.

But, I woke up with a strained neck. Not the coolest thing in the world but meh. :)

Yes. Back to reality... I went to Starbucks thinking I could get some studying done. We get there, got our coffee, only to find that we needed to buy a Starbucks card in order to use the wifi for only 2 hours a day! SERIOUSLY?! -.-
Wow, this has gone TOO FAR. INSANITY this is! SIGH.

As you can see, the Fresh-End-Sesh went down pretty well. :) I'm kinda happy. :) The turnout was kinda good. :) Everyone got to have fun and all. :) But I got soaked. Thank goodness you didn't have to see that. :)
But all in all, I am glad it turned out well. :)
Thank you Eddie Ng, Mia Russell, Charlie Kerhin. :)

This year has been fun. :) Working with you guys have been super. :) I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :) 

Some photos of the successful event. :)




Haha. :) Me encanta

No comments:

Post a Comment