Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm In The Pursuit of Happiness.



This song is kinda stuck in my head now. :) A bit lah!

This version is kinda sexy if you ask me. :) Okay, so, I have ONE more page to go!!! THEN I can focus on SPANISH! ZOMG. :)

¡sí! ¡tengo una pagina más! ¡Me puedo! :)

Translation: YES! I have one more page! I can do it! :)

Okay so, if I were to describe dinner in one word, it would have to be...


*drumroll*

Ready?

AWKWARD.


Surprise surprsie. What dyou know? 

It was just last night that I wanted to go knock on your door and talk to you. Little did I know that today showed me just how much I wanna talk to you vice versa. Kay, not really, it was my nerves. It took the best of me. :( 

SIGH. 

This really sucks if you ask me. 

"sorry, please try again later"

No comments:

Post a Comment