Friday, May 7, 2010

One Two Three, No Only You and Me.

Okay.

Guess what. Since that day that I was up till sunrise, I've been insanely happy and hyper.

I am smiling and grinning wider than Garfield or the Cheshire cat. I must admit, it feels kinda good but kinda weird at the same time. Hmm.

I dunno. I'm just sayingg... :)

Anyway, yesterday was a bit of a bummer cause I felt that time just flew by too fast that I couldn't do ANYTHING. But, for Pac Basin, instead of having class, we watched "A Village Called Versailles". It was really mind boggling.



Somehow this movie, in the end made me realize something that made me feel a little bit more comfortable with our current situation and somehow watching it, I thought about you and what you told me about your life. Somehow it compelled me to want to talk to you even more... Did you know that I knocked on your door last night...? It was for homework, but I did so anyway...

The semester is ending.

My Freshman year is coming to a stop.

Oh wow.

I'm becoming a Sophomore soon.

OH BOY.

Yes. Today is day 3, soon, I will be totally happy. With or without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment