Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nasi Lemak.

I was talking to Kamron yesterday while eating school cafeteria Pad Thai.

He was describing Nasi Lemak. And I could imagine it.

The sambal, the ikan bilis, the egg, rendang. OH MY GOD.

Is it really bad that I really want a big fat juicy bite of the rendang chicken? Oh dear...

This is killing me on the inside. Miss Kristi gave us donuts, I can't take another bite no more. My taste buds crave nasi lemak. Mmh, my throat just started aching again. This is bad.

I am running on 10 minutes of sleep, I don't think that really counts as sleep.

SIGH.

Last night was a big stretch for me. I looked at you in the eye for the first time in a long time. Sure, I felt the same old emotions but I guess I needed to stretch myself, out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment