Sunday, May 30, 2010

Knocked II.

Yesterday, actually, I dunno what to call it since I'm in a different time zone and continent...

was kinda good but kinda sad at the same time. I managed to talk to you and get one of the answers to my questions, yet, I spent my last hours in SUA crying like a baby.

It was nice talking to you at the same time it broke my heart the way it did 5 and a half months ago.

I can't believe just how my feelings remain the same while nothings changed for you. I'm annoyed at the fact that I know that despite all the crap you've made me feel, I still care dearly.

And eventhough I know that there is not a slight bit of hope, I am still clinging on with all my heart.

I don't know how long I can hold myself up but I'm working on it. All I wanted was your company but now I'm left with nothing. And the worst part of it all is that there is nothing I can do to fix it.



Without you, the ground thaws, the rain falls, the grass grows, the seeds root.
Without you, the breeze warms, the girl smiles, the cloud moves.
Life goes on. Life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment