Monday, May 17, 2010

Standing Ovation

 So, 2 nights ago, I was in the music composition room helping Ashley with her work. :)

For 3 hours. More than anticipated. Too long in fact.

But the work came out super and I went to listen to her work today. :) T'was marvelous. :)

Congratulations love. :)


HAHA. :)

Oh boy, I went bowling yesterday and had cha. :) It was rather fun. :) I really needed it to clear my head on the current light of the situation and it really helped. :)

The Philosophy debate went really well today. :) I also discovered 2 good news. :)

ONE, our grades can only go UP, meaning I have a chance at an AMAZING score! WOOT WOOT!

TWO, there is a learning cluster to ITALY OMG. :) I AM SO EXCITED I wanna go to Italy!!! :) 

YESSSSSSSS OMG I really wanna goo.

And so, today, I got my 2nd draft reviewed and printed the Hiragana and Katakana graphs. :) ROAR. :) I'm really thrilled to be learning them over the summer. :) I even bought the books from Maria. :) Can't waittt :) 
YES. :)




Eddie. :) People thought he looked like Tristan. OH dear. But he's great. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment