Monday, May 24, 2010

Insomniac.

I can't sleep.

It is 4.20am and I am having trouble falling asleep. This is not nice.

Not at all. :(

I started packing yesterday. Its kinda hard judging by the fact that everything seems to be all over the place and I need to plan so that things are divided into boxes accordingly. Hmm.

I have 5 more days till I fly home. I dunno if excited is the right word. I'm not as thrilled as I was before, frankly speaking. Neither do I wanna be here any longer. So I kinda dunno what to do. Hmm. Well.

All I see myself doing is making deco stuff for my room next year and studying Japanese/ sitting at Starbucks in attempt to go online and what crap. Somehow the KLCC one popped in my head. WEIRD.

Hmm.

Tomorrow is my last exam and I'm not all that excited about it. Never even studied for it. Thats how over confident I am. I don't really like it. Then again, I never seem to like anything anymore. HM oh well.

Right. I have no idea on like what I should do whatsoever but I kinda NEED to sleep. :(

Kay.
Bye.

OH! Souplantation is pretty great. :) But it doesn't beat the yummy soups from Nandos. OMG, cravingsss. :(

Alright. Nighters? Actually, morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment