Friday, August 27, 2010

4 In The Morning

It is 5am in the morning and I am sitting before my computer screen, typing up a post on what has happened since my MIA.

Alright so, I didn't get into the Top 3 for the Clinique Star Search thing.
But I wanna thank you guys for voting for me and letting me be in the Top 25. :) So very much! Thank you!

And then, I went to the city of the Merlion, Singapore

How would I describe the trip? 

Well, refreshing.
Yes, I got some of the much needed R&R. But the emotional and mental aspect of it that I was exposed to, sure as hell shook me in a way I never really thought possible. It drained me both mentally and emotionally but I think that has shown me just how much I can take and just how well I handle it. 

And Maiko and Sho are staying over. I've been bringing them places. I must say, I've been going to places I've not been to in a long time and I forgot just how special these places are. Today, I was also supposed to go for a commercial shoot but after I got up, I felt super uncomfortable, physically. Thus explains the sitting in front of the computer. I am feeling super uncomfortable and it's making falling back asleep the hardest thing to do right now.

I do sincerely apologize for this very lousy post. I know I can do better. Hopefully the next one will be a wonderful one.

* i like how you're my new comfort zone. too bad for me, you just don't know about it *


No comments:

Post a Comment