Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stop Stating The Obvious

I realize that people are getting more and more obvious.

And it boils my blood.

And when I say obvious, I mean with everything from ideas and opinions to actions and expressions.

*inserts quote*

URGH. freakin. That place and them freakin expectations of things. They see to it too.

"Ohh, this, ooh that. Wouldn't it be cooler if...?"


COOL! You wanna talk about cool, give other things and ways a chance will you?! URGH.

So the freakin answer is:





NO. Now go and fuck yourself.

*                            *                               *                              *                              *                            



Sorry, felt the need to rant after being in a room of insane formality all day. And being annoyed as I already am, it just isn't helping.

I apologize for the random angry blog post. I'll talk about something better soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment