Monday, August 2, 2010

Love of My Life

So today is a very special day. :)

It is another cousin's birthday! :) (hey, what dyou know)

She turned 18 and is feisty and sexy and mega awesome :)

She's a wonderful sister, daughter, girlfriend and cousin :)


We fought together



Ate together (haha, smexhy)



Took weird photos together 



and did a lot and have been through a lot together.

She is like a sister to me and watching her evolve into such a beauty is truly wonderful. :) [hey, she was alot ALOT boyish back then]

I absolutely love her with all my heart and I can't wait to still be chillin with her in 20 years time! :) 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIAAA :)

I love love love LOVE you!! :) 

I give you hug! :) RAWR :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww man! you ALMOST made me tear :) hey, i wasnt THAT boyish kay! ;p
    and in 20 years time, i'll still stay 18 and you'll still stay 20 kay? HAHA :D
    love you too sexay! :D

    ReplyDelete