Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Thank the Heavens?

I HAD SO MUCH WRITTEN DOWN!
AND WHEN I WANTED TO CLICK ON THE FB TAB, EVERYTHING WENT KABOOM GONE!

OMG. 

WHY.

This shall now be replaced with a rant about friggin stupid things you never knew about the computer.

You know how you press some weird button by accident and something cool/useful appears (at the wrong time! when you're the busiest) and then when you need it for some other reason (when you're FREE) it is just not there!?

ihateit when that happens.

WHY! Every time. JUST EVERY TIME!

And how you accidentally click on something and EVERY GODDAMN THING BLANKS OUT OR FRIGGIN ABRACADABRA'S YOUR ASS! 

urgh.

Sigh, I think I can really go on and on and on.

I apologize. Everything I typed earlier is just GONE.

GONEEEE :(

And worse in the other blog.

It's not even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment