Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birthday Song

So today is a day of MANY MANY MANY birthdays

They consist of....


My Aunty, Miss Cherish Lee



Mister Loo Tung Herr, who I've not seen in a long long time.



ANGELA LEONG :) Whose dad is Malaysian Chinese (heyyyyy)



Miss Monica of Taiwan who I always confuse for another person.



Mister Cool Brazil, Leo Saito 

and



Mister Andy Tran

(Alright, so technically, that was yesterday since like, it is quarter past midnight.)

But wow, that sure is a lot of people with the same birthday! :) I just realized that. Hmm

And today is my DEAR DEAR DEAR Cousin John Wong



Oh dear. *GASP* 
(Mom used to give me his old textbooks. Poor Kimmeh!)

's birthday. But he is in Boston and had refused to return Malaysia (apparently!)

Okay okay that photo was kinda mean :) Here's a hotter one ;) 



to make up for not being able to see you when I was in Boston :)

Speaking of which, I was drilled by his brother James, his mom and MY mom for not meeting up with him when I was in Boston. :( 

But all in all, I love you la. :) You're still my cousin no matter what! :) And I wanted to meet you kay!!

So yes, this post has been dedicated to the early August babies! :)

I will elaborate more on my week. And my Xanga is down so I will update there as soon as I can. But meanwhile! :) I hope you enjoyed this sweet, simple post. :)

i'm getting over you. or am i? *

1 comment:

  1. noticed how many different hair styles you had the past years? :D

    ReplyDelete