Saturday, August 14, 2010

R.I.P Grandma.

 I apologize for the absence. 

I have good reason.

I had been busy picking out stuff for my rainbow cake that was kinda successful. (I never really got to taste it) 


Why wasn't I able to taste it? Well, it is because as I was pouring in the dough I found out, after much frantic received calls and after making some calls, I fount out that my grandmother was in critical condition and about 10 minutes later, I was told that I had to pack as she had passed on. Thus we drove back and was welcomed with a coffin in the porch. 


My grandmother was a strong woman who lived till she was 90. She had been talking about dying for the longest time. And she had been been in and out of the hospital a few times. Even once when I was in the US and had even joked about dying. 

As cliche as it sounds, I had never really seen this day coming. It caught me by shock but then again, I am feeling just alright about it. I have not yet shed tears because I am holding them all in to be strong for her. 

Like I said, she was a strong woman, I think as her granddaughter I should do the same for her.

I love you Grandma. Always have, always will.

Expect this to be my last post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment