Friday, August 6, 2010

Keeping the Sanity in Check

So after disappearing for so long, I have finally decided to sit my ass down to talk about the things that have been keeping me rather busy :)

This is very special because just so you guys know, these are the people who keep me alive. Who make me feel like me again.
These are the people who do not force me to fake a smile just cause everyone HAS to be ALWAYS happy. They are the ones who keep my sanity, yes sanity, in check.

Okay so, I've been meeting up with some of my friends. :)


Like Caitlin, before she left for Aussie. :) So nice having been able to catch up



The Japanese and the Indian women



My Jakun Friends :) (clearly)



and preparing for the Mom's Birthday Party.



The INSANITY :) (ironcially, they're the ones who rid my insanity)



All the prep work for the performance that was a surprise for the mama and the work we put into making these babiess



And then, after that week, I was busying myself with my studies and everything else in between. Here are some doodles from my 5 minute breaks.





On Tuesday, I met up with some of my Saujana classmates (photo up soon)
and it was so much fun just sitting there and listening to their crap. :) It's funny to know just how we've "grown". :) Physically and mentally. :) (some not in such a good way, physically)

And GUESS WHOSE BACKKK :)

Mister ADRIAN WONG 
( I apologize for not having a photo, lots of my stuff disappeared whilst being transferred to an external hard disk. :(
We met up (Zhi Sung and I) with Adrian, drove to their best friends place and headed to McDs and caught up on some stuff :) 

Then today, I went to the rink for the first time since I got back with Faris and was able to see these two monyets (who I have not seen in TOO LONG! Specially the small one. ;)    )


We had wonderful food for dins and went baby shopping (wow, sounds wrong, I mean shopping for babies)! ;)
No, I am NOT pregnant people. CHILLING :) 
Next stop, some Yusur-Aliah-Nawwar-Kim time :)
Yusur is moving for good. :( Breaks my heart a little but that don't mean anything cause I know that we are just like the women in Sex and the City :) 



Ray sent me this. :) It's a really meaningful song. :) 

Er, did I mention that I had my hair dyed? Well, it doesn't look like it cause I didn't get it bleached this time but hopefully, before I leave for the States, I will get it fixed. :) So about 3 weeks from now :) Redye :)
Get ready ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment