Saturday, August 21, 2010

Under The Blankets.

So this was the post I lost. :(



Today was my last class in Malaysia.
I will be heading to Lion City REAL soon.

But to be honest, I am NOT excited to go.

Not as THRILLED as I was a month ago. Hmm. I honestly have no idea why.

Anyway, things have made a 180 since me return to the Hibiscus Nation.

First of all, I have restored my SANITY. OMG the love of God.
Secondly, I am happier.
Thirdly, I am not the same person you know.
Fourth, I have made some decisions and are still contemplating on some.

Hmm.

Sorry guys if this is such a bore. As compared to anything else.

Okay okay. So.
Last night, I visited my childhood neighborhood.
The place I lived about 13 years of my life. The place I've not visited since, hmm, 5 years ago. When I moved out. And me and Adrian just sat at the playground and talked about things. About me and my shit.
(I am lazy to go into detail)

*                           *                                 *                                 *

I will be (maybe) on MIA for a bit. :)

Till then. See you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment