Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just The Way We Are

Today (technically yesterday)

was a very touching day.

I went to breakfast with the dad alone and I had to hold back my tears when he looked at me with that fatherly look in his eyes and when he said "Hey Kim, is there something you wanna tell me?"

And when I gave him a brief idea of what's going on, his reply brought tears to my eyes and I had to fight them. REALLY BADLY.

And this made me remember Dila's wall post on Facebook:

 "if you have a mother that asks you “how was your day?” every day, don’t think that she’s being nosy because not everyone gets to answer the question because they were never asked."

and thinking about it, I am actually really glad that I have my family members just the way they are. They're not perfect, they have their faults but I love themmm :) SO much. :)
I'm really gonna miss them when I go back.

I studied with mu brother today and am very impressed with his progress in his studies.
I have breakfast with my parents, I go to suppers with mom and drove dad around :) 

I really enjoy my time with them. :) Even though they can be such pain in the asses sometimes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment