Sunday, October 30, 2011

Can Christmas Come Early Please?

So, my iTunes is acting all weird and has played this song a couple of times.


It's a cute song :)
One of my favorite Christmas Jingles :)


I wish Christmas came early this year. 
Also, this reminds me of last year's Christmas and a really nice talk I had with someone. 
Though I wish I was more honest with my answers. 
Then maybe it would've been one less lonely Christmas?
HAHA. Who am I kidding. 
Being in a relationship is the first last thing on my mind :)



It's good to be single :)



But seriously though. Can Christmas be here already?
I want me some White Christmas now.
Can't wait!!! :)







So what are you guys' Christmas list this year? :)
Care to share your wishes and wants? :)
Have you been nice this year? :)
Maybe Santa can grant some of those wishes? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment