Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do I See Kimonos?

So, as usual, yesterday, I got an email from Air Asia *click* and I saw this:


"Dear Kimberley, 
Take photos with Sumo wrestlers in an onsen (hot springs) while you eat sushi! Sounds ridiculous? But we can make it happen! Just fly with us this coming year to Tokyo or Osaka from only RM199, isn't that sweet?"

Guess what happened next...

I JUMPED IN MY SEAT.


I literally did a mini freak out in my room, started silent squealing (to keep from waking my host mom). I got so excited, it made me feel better when I was having that not so very pleasant day. 

Fingers crossed, we will be having my family bonding time in one of my FAVORITE ♥ countries. 
Please please please please please let us go there. 

Mom and dad and Tristan, if you're reading this...
Mom and Dad, we go? :D
Tristan, BUG THEM HEHE  :)


jk. 
Not really 






Speaking of glorious Japan, guess who is there right now? :) 

My beautiful friend from Vancouver, Canada...


Julia Zhang

Current location, Sapporo, Japan
My baby girl is kicking ass, Vancouver style. 
Stylist, beautiful, funny, smart, she blogs about her many adventures in Sapporo. 
Click here to read all about her study abroad experience! 
Places you can do and visit when in Sapporo!


Say hi and be nice! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment