Monday, October 24, 2011

Through Econ Classes and Family Gatherings, I Love You Both

Today marks a real special day.

Today is the day when one of my oldest cousins, Elizabeth Wong, was born. 


She's one beautiful, smart, awesome geologist of a cousin. 
Always seen seated with a book in hand, 
she's gone out to achieve huge things :)

Another very special person was also born on this very day.
It is none other than the Barbra Streisand loving...


Victor Lee Chia Ming

It's been, what, 3 years? :)
He's been a super additional to my econ classes.
Always so fun to be around.
Always so filled with love :)
I miss you loads dear! :) 
Click here to check his blog out!















Meanwhile...On the side lines..


I've not stopped thinking about how people seem to enjoy picking on Kim.
Not in a bullying sort of way but more like the belief that I am incapable of defending myself.
Seriously. Just cause I usually don't have a say in a lot of things, don't mean I don't have an opinion of it.
Why I don't say it, reason is real simple. I simply don't wanna argue for the sake of arguing. 
Really, when we argue, all you do is wanna be right. You're not arguing to find some sort of answer that both parties can agree on. 
So, seriously, why argue? 
Plus, if all you're saying is gonna hurt the other party, (when REALLY, the whole topic is NOT even about you) why, on earth are you even butting in? Accusing and pointing fingers when there really isn't anything there for you to start pointing fingers at me for. 
Honestly. Just cause I choose to be silent about a lot of things, or if I don't speak up the way you do, doesn't mean you have to go aiming bullets at my face. 

However, while I'm not so much annoyed at this, I'm quite confused. Confused as to why people are doing this to me. It is this confusion that is really getting on my nerves. The solution to this is driving me crazy. 

Sigh. 

But seriously, some of the things some people say can really burn. I guess I'll live with it. Sorry if I've hurt you I guess? But really, I don't get it, why you even wanna make it a big deal when you're really not involved.




No comments:

Post a Comment