Thursday, October 20, 2011

Will You... Marry Me?

Okay.

So, in the past year, I've seen proposal after proposal, weddings one after another. Its like the CENTURY of weddings or something.

It feels kinda overrated at this moment but whatever. The human population is severely increasing (I mean look at China. No offense China, this is statistics.) and people of my generation are growing older (EEK! Me included. 老了-old adi-), thus, wedding proposals, whatever are happening.

But I mean, not to compare or anything but I think also, contributing to the fact that I see more and more proposals and what not, is the increment of my youtube video watching. Neither does Facebook do much to reduce this statistic. You've seen it! Facebook videos and everything.

ANYWAY,  back on track here. As I was saying, everyone is either getting into relationships, getting engaged or have already said their "I do's". However, in all the videos I've seen, I think this one video is the only one that has made me cry.

Sure, all the other ones I've seen are sweet, yada-yada-yada. But the sincerity of this video is just way too profound. Completely trumps out the (ahemstatisticallyspeakingNINEproposalsperHOURahemjustputtingitoutthere) Eiffel Tower thing.

Since I'm also one of those bitter-but-hopeless-romantics, by the end of the video, I felt the sweetness of the whole thing yet felt quite sad that my future seems quite sad. Love life wise...

I feel like


This. Guy.


HAHA. OMG.



fml. 

Oh well. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont care what u say hmmph i still want my eiffel tower proposal, and a lot of other proposals hmmph. guy has to propose to me at every place on my "place i wanna be proposed to" list HAHAHAHA wtf -.-

    ReplyDelete