Sunday, October 23, 2011

My New Forever 21

I have fallen in love with


My dear friend and fellow blogger Dila told me bout it the other day when she splurged RM200 on 4 pieces of not-so-intense outfits. But I decided to click on the website on my own tonight and see what they have in stall.

And seriously, if you buy me these clothes, I will MARRY YOU.


FIRST one that caught my eyes. OMG I'm in LOVE. 
This color too!!! 
GAH!!


Though I kinda wished it was slightly longer.


This one I like..
A LOT.


MORE LACE! :)
Can never have enough!!


Again, longer.


OMG this one. 
Looove this color too. 
Sure, the red is nice but I like this a lot better.


This, I don't mind though.


Absolutely loving the sweetheart neckline and mesh!

Okay, seriously now, I need to win that 500 pound thing plus the weekly win thing. 
PLEASE ASOS, give me something. I'd love to have some of these dresses. 
PLEASE. :) 

PRETTY PLEASE. 
I'll give you Shirley Temple! :) 
okay, that was messed up. Jay Kay




1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAH!

    now you know why i spend hours on that site -.-
    AND THE MODELS ARE 5 FOOT 10! so the dresses would be just nice on us me thinks :D

    ReplyDelete