Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mini Greece and Not-So-Awesome-Clubs

So yesterday, I battled my semi stuffed nose and immense sore throat and went to the beautiful beach of Sitges.


It was a beautiful sunny day too


people were building sand castles


the sand and sea were a beautiful mix of colors. (plus the water was CLEAN!!)



It felt like a mini Greece within Spain! :)

So beautiful :) Can't wait to go back :)


Anywayyy moving on...
I went out clubbing on Thursday night with the people from my program which was quite nice considering all the series of events that occured prior to our arrival at the club...

It was bad cause 
1. It was WAY too crowded.
2. There were old men there (er, ew?)
3. Some guys just don't know when to give up when you reject them.
4. They repeated the music. Seriously. There are SO many songs out there. You can't use other ones?
5. There was a "singer" who wouldn't leave the crowd alone. She would scream out asking everyone how they're doing with no response in return. Yet, still didn't get the message -.-
6. Next to her were these burlesque like ladies who were "dancing" worse than a walking grandma with a cane -.-
7. My poor feet got stampeeded on by fucking stilts -.-

BOOO

But apart from that though... The company was awesome :)




stupid random guy on the left -.-

I loved the people who were with me. I was REALLY surprised with these two:


they looked after me when I got annoyed with this one guy who wouldn't leave me alone

All in all, the club was bad but the company was AMAZING :) I love them to bits. :)

Other than that, nothing else special happened, really.

I shall update again when I can :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment