Sunday, December 11, 2011

Are you sure?!

Can things go any bad this weekend?!

Everything bad seemed to be happening this week. This weekend just got worse.

First, my iPod got stolen.

Then, last night to get to the airport, apparently it seems that we missed the last bus to get to the airport , then out of the blue, we got some weird stuff that had spilled all over our backs.
Even after many attempts to clean it, there are still remnants of it all over our coats and backpacks.

EW.

Then we had to take a cab which cost us almost 30euros.

Got there, slept and bla 

We got to Madrid, got our bags and came to the Metro only to find that we missed out stop. Did I mention ALL THOSE STAIRS? With our heavy heavy bags and all OMG I wanted to DIE
Then when asked for directions, we were told it was NEAR but noooooo we walked like a bajillion blocks to get to our hostel and when we arrived and were ready to check in, I'm told "check in is at 11" 

WORSE PART OF IT ALL IS:

I told Martha and them to meet me at 10 elsewhere and it's 10.45 right now. :( 
OMG I'm super upset right now I can't even... 

I hope the week gets better. I really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment