Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blue and Red.

I went to Tibidabo today after forever of wanting to go.

It was AMAZING.

It's on a hill so it is naturally colder.
But did I mention that the buildings up there are oh-so-pretty?





the famous church on the top. 
RIGHT next to a theme park :) 


IT WAS FREEZING up there. Couldn't feel my fingers. haha

Then, after Tibidabo, I got ready for the Barca vs Llevant game.


Camp Nou stadium. VERY NEAR my house :) 


GAME TIME :) 


ooh look it! semi circle! :) HEHE


Soka girls.
None of the Soka boys came heh


The amount of people. INSANE.


The Metro afterwards. 
OMG I swear. 

I had SO much fun at the game. Loved every single bit of it. All in the freezing cold. But SOOO worth it. :) My first ever legit sport event :) HEH. 
Bad thing about it: my iPod got stolen as we were leaving the metro. Like, WOW. SO DUMB. 

all in all, today was great. I'm kinda bummed about my iPod but not really. :) 

So yeah. Good night :) I'm leaving here in 8 days thats insane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment