Thursday, December 29, 2011

Better Worse. Jux.

Amsterdam.
It is quite the view. 

I had different plans for it though before I got here.
But I never carried them out. I'm not bummed by the change of decision though.

I'm quite tired actually. As much as I've enjoyed travelling. I'm ready to just sleep. As in have a GOOD night's sleep. One that involved me going to bed at 8pm or something and waking up the next day at maybe noon or something.

anyhooo pictures of pretty Amsterdam below.

Biggest highlight of being here...
VAN GOGH MUSEUM and the failed attempt at trying to order the ribs. :(
I love ribsss :( Ate no ribs :(

Fun fact:
I've a belly now. It's got a first trimester pregnancy look. Very 2011 Winter :)
You should join in the fashion! It's cheap too!





SOOO worth the go. 





no idea how these are alive. 
Where there's a will there definitely is a wayyyyy
Specially with money making. 


Insaneeee long lines for everything here!
Specially this musuem. Well, duh.


One of the things I wanted to see very badly was this though. 
Random, yes. 
It's actually a memorial for the Jews who were murdered during the Nazi occupation
Also memorial for the homosexuals who were executed as well. 
So yay!! Mission accomplishedddd :) 

But either way, Amsterdam is pretty cool. We accidentally ventured into the red light district. Which was kinda weird. The people here are super nice though! So were those in Berlin. The smell of marijuana and the amounts of sex shops. OMG. Intense... 

We barely touched the other museums though. Kinda getting tired of museums so we took it easy here. Which was kinda nice. We head for Brussels and London tomorrow! Can't wait for London! Seriously. I've been wanting to go there for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time now so YAYYYY! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment